Monday, February 28, 2005

EverNote Beta 1.00.3.79 Experiment

I'm trying out an application called EverNote to manage my various notes for work.  It's website describes it as:

EverNote 1.0 makes it easy to store and quickly access all your notes -- handwritten memos, web page excerpts, emails, phone messages, addresses, passwords, brainstorms, sketches, documents and more -- on an endless, digital roll of paper.

In the past I've used the Notes inside Outlook and I've had a brief trial of MS OneNote 2003.  I like the concept of the endless whiteboard in EverNote, and it looks like they are starting to add some integration to things like Internet Explorer etc.  We'll see how the experiment goes, and I'll try to post some details here of tips and tricks as I find them.

1 comment:

LaraCroft said...

So.. how is the experiment going? I might download it too... although I prefer good old pen and paper still, until it gets too messy...