Monday, February 11, 2008

"GhostRider" Visual Studio Settings

I have customised my Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 development environment to have a dark background for coding, as I find it more soothing on the eyes. Others seem to find this more suitable as well.

The GhostRider Visual Studio theme looks like this:

 GhostRiderSample

Download GhostRider Visual Studio Settings

 

The font I use is Consolas, which comes standard with Microsoft Vista, but you can add it to Visual Studio 2005 on Windows 2003 or Windows XP through the Consolas Font Pack for Microsoft Visual Studio 2005.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks man for sharing such a great theme. Well I have been using it for a year and seems pretty cool. But your doesn't seem to work so well with XAML stuff so I did modify yours a bit to support xaml. You can find the modified version of your GhostRider theme at http://blog.prabir.me/post/My-Visual-Studio-Theme.aspx

Dean Heard said...

Thanks for the update - I'll have a look at what you've done!